Keeping the meeting dates page after the IETF

After Yokohama, Andy Bierman pointed out on the wgchairs mailing list
that the meeting dates page always disappears shortly after the meeting,
even though it has the date that minutes are due on it, and suggested
that it be kept until the last date has passed.  Steve said that would
be implemented.  After Atlanta, Spencer Dawkins quoted this message
and pointed out that the page had been deleted.  After San Francisco,
I notice that the page has been deleted.

Shall we ask the secretariat to keep this page available until
all the dates on it have passed?

  Bill