Re: Permission to copy/publish your IETF draft document

Per your request, we are removing the text of this draft from the ITU-T
document. Note that CableLabs is following a recommendation from Scott
Bradner by requesting permission from the authors.

See comments inline.

Jean-Francois Mule'
IETF IPCDN co-chair
CableLabs
Director, PacketCable Architecture
jfm@cablelabs.com

fine.

> There is good reason why this document has not been moved
> forward to RFC status.  This document is not meant to ever be
> published.
Ok. Just want to note that a Standard Track document, DNS SRV [RFC2782]
is referencing it I think under KDC-DNS. What is the status of the
current ID draft-ietf-krb-wg-krb-dns-locate-03 if this document is not
meant to be published?

> It is a place holder to ensure that some very
> controversial ideas are maintained for further discussion.
>
> Please remove the text of this draft from the ITU-T.  Please
> send me the contact information for the Chair of ITU-T Study Group 9.
Chair of ITU-T Study Group 9 is:
Dr. Richard Green
CableLabs' CEO
d.green AT cablelabs.com

> Thank you.
>
> Jeffrey Altman

ps:tried to call you at contact info included in
draft-ietf-krb-wg-krb-dns-locate-03 and number is out of service. If
you'd like to chat about our use of this draft, give me a ring at 303
661 3708.