Re: IESG Retreat (fwd)

I have been to two of these properties.  Here are my recollections.

5.   Lansdowne Resort
Lansdowne, Virginia
Somewhat remote setting
www.lansdowneresort.com
Approximately 15 minutes from Dulles Airport
Approximately $275 per person, all-inclusive
Has T1 access in meeting rooms, each sleeping room has 2 lines
Have been to meetings here, and it is nice. I have not stayed over night. They own a nice piece of land that goes all of the way to the Patomac River. If the weather is nice, there are places we can meet outside. Great food.

8.   Westfield's
Chantilly, Virginia
Somewhat remote setting
http://www.marriott.com/epp/default.asp?MarshaCode=IADWF
Approximately 15 minutes from Dulles Airport
Approximately $275 per person, all-inclusive
High speed internet access available
Have been to meetings here, and it is nice. I have not stayed over night. It is not rural, rather it is in the middle of an industrial park. Like most Marriott properties, you will not be surprised. It is well maintained. Good food. Great Sunday Brunch.

Russ