Re: IESG Retreat (fwd)

A big fat "no" on Coolfont (#4) -- have friends who
have stayed there & said it was a dive (shortened their
weekend stay by 2 days).

I've been at meetings at Lansdowne -- it seems fine, although
I wouldn't accuse it of having country charm, and I don't know
anything about the sleeping rooms.

Others more familiar with the geography than I can correct
me if I'm wrong, but I believe at least the Tidewater Inn
is in a part of Maryland that suffers the Bay Bridge between
it and BWI (or other Washington area airports); that's
a single point of failure that's prone to traffic jams
in popular and/or construction seasons at least.

As for the rest, I guess it depends which airport people
would prefer to deal with (BWI or Dulles).

Leslie.

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
Anyone recognize any of these names to recommend/disrecommend?
Seems that there are a number of suitable places - next question is whether they are available these dates....

Harald