Re: [Fwd: GGF and IETF]

IMO, we need to be paying more attention to GGF than perhaps we
are. They are doing things that encroach on our space a bit I
suspect. There is something called "grid FTP" for example. They are
also assuming that we are doing some things they can leverage off of
(security perhaps?). No doubt more communication is needed to level
set and for a reality check. Or else we may wake up one day and see a
fire burning that we have to deal with.

Brian Carpenter is somewhat active in GGF and might be an excellent
person to talk to or to followup with on this point.

Thomas