From: Ken Murchison [mailto:ken@oceana.com]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 11:50 AM
To: IANA
Cc: iesg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: Last Call: Sieve -- Subaddress Extension to Proposed
Standard

IANA wrote:

> IESG:
>
> The IANA has reviewed the following Internet-Draft which is in Last
> Call: <draft-murchison-sieve-subaddress-05.txt>, and has the
> following comments with regards to the publication of this document:
>
> There are no IANA Actions mentioned in this document.
> However, in the abstract it says the following:
>
> "This draft defines an extension to the Sieve mail filtering
> language that allows users to compare against the user and
> detail parts of an address."
>
> Should this extension be registered in the following registry
> or not?  Please clarify.

Yes.  The request for last call was made without my knowledge.  I have
an updated draft which contains the IANA actions and some other
administrative changes.  I'll be dusting it off and submitting it this
weekend.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127