Re: Last Call: Sieve -- Subaddress Extension to Proposed Standard

IANA wrote:

> Ken,
>
> Would it be possible to send us a separate message
> when the new version is available so that we can
> check the IANA Considerations section?

Michelle,

I just sent in the update.  You can grab it from here before is gets
posted:

ftp://ftp.oceana.com/pub/drafts/draft-murchison-sieve-subaddress-06.txt
http://www.oceana.com/ftp/drafts/draft-murchison-sieve-subaddress-06.txt

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127