Re: 27 I-Ds?

Steve,

A number of the Protocol Actions are Discusses held by departed ADs,
or Defers, and they are not in the right category in the Package.
You should be able to be shown that you have read and commented on
x number of these drafts before, so they are not on your plate this
time.  Maybe people should always put a web note that a doc has been
on the agenda before, since we can't seem to get the Secretariat to
get the categories right for us.

Of the three that I have on the agenda, the two Protocol Actions
are new and have a time element: we got a liaison from 3GPP2 requesting
we try to have them published by May 31.   Thomas has one of
those on the agenda too.  My other, draft-coene-sctp-multihome
is one I would really like Alex/Bill/Randy to read and help me
push back on it.  Others could skip reading it.

Allison