RE: Evaluation: draft-ietf-atommib-opticalmib - Definitions of Managed Objects for the Optical Interface Type to Proposed Standard

Steve, can you be specific, I see things like:

optIfOTSnSinkIntervalLastInputPower OBJECT-TYPE
  SYNTAX  Integer32
  UNITS  "0.1 dbm"

So which ones did you see without a UNITs clause?

Thanks,
Bert