Re: Evaluation: draft-ietf-atommib-opticalmib - Definitions of Ma naged Objects for the Optical Interface Type to Proposed Standard

In message <7D5D48D2CAA3D84C813F5B154F43B15501483742@nl0006exch001u.nl.lucent.c
om>, "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" writes:
>Steve, can you be specific, I see things like:
>
>optIfOTSnSinkIntervalLastInputPower OBJECT-TYPE
>  SYNTAX  Integer32
>  UNITS  "0.1 dbm"
>
>So which ones did you see without a UNITs clause?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something (quite likely with something like
this).

OptIfOTSnSinkCurrentEntry ::=
  SEQUENCE {
    optIfOTSnSinkCurrentSuspectedFlag             TruthValue,
    optIfOTSnSinkCurrentInputPower                Integer32,
    optIfOTSnSinkCurrentLowInputPower             Integer32,
    optIfOTSnSinkCurrentHighInputPower            Integer32,
    optIfOTSnSinkCurrentLowerInputPowerThreshold  Integer32,
    optIfOTSnSinkCurrentUpperInputPowerThreshold  Integer32,
    optIfOTSnSinkCurrentOutputPower               Integer32,
    optIfOTSnSinkCurrentLowOutputPower            Integer32,
    optIfOTSnSinkCurrentHighOutputPower           Integer32,
    optIfOTSnSinkCurrentLowerOutputPowerThreshold Integer32,
    optIfOTSnSinkCurrentUpperOutputPowerThreshold Integer32
    }

Or is the forward pointer sufficient?  (If so, I (of course) withdraw
my comment.)