RE: Evaluation: draft-ietf-atommib-opticalmib - Definitions of Ma naged Objects for the Optical Interface Type to Proposed Standard

The list of objects in a SEQUENCE construct just show that
those objects are the "columns" of which a "row" is constructed.
The details about each object then follow below that in the
form of OBJECT-TYPE definitions and that is where the object
details are specified, including a UNITs clause if appropriate.

Hope that explains and if so, pls remove your DISCUSS.

Thanks,
Bert