RE: Evaluation: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-sonet-sdh - Generalized Mu ltiprotocol Label Switching Extensions for SONET and SDH Control to Prop o sed Standard

Allison, I have not yet seen a response to this one.

My understanding is that Steve has now cleared his discuss.
Since I am sensistive to your concerns, I'd like to do due
dilligence and make sure you're OK with the doc before I
push forward. But pls... do then answer my quesitons or
tell me to go ahead. This has been "in DISCUSS" mode too long
without an actual write-up of any issue. That is not helping
our image in the perception of the WG.

Thanks,
Bert