Re: Evaluation: draft-dasilva-l2tp-relaysvc - L2TP Active Discovery Relay for PPPoE to Proposed Standard

Ted Hardie          [   ]     [  x ]       [   ]      [   ]
2 Nits, both in section 2.3:  "is simply ensure" should probably
be "is simply to ensure" and "given that it is only the
source of the encrypted and data" seems to be missing a noun.

I'm also not generally in favor of the kind of overloading that 2.3
implies you might do with your "arbitrary data" (since it tends
to get a lot less arbitrary when you do so), but since they only
said someone might do it and didn't define a mechanism we
could actually check for corner cases, I don't think there's
anything we could do about it.