Re: Please put back on agenda: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-sonet-sdh

I am sorry for not replying (not feeling well):  my idea of the sensitivity
of SONET or SDH was their carriage of both control and payload of large
amounts of voice and data infrastructure.

But, Bert, sorry, you don't need to put this document
on the agenda, I'm withdrawing any need for my "discussion" of it.
I expect that the security that's there is enough.  I know that the
PWE3 SONET and SDH services are not secure enough yet and this was what
made me wary.

Allison