RE: [iesg-secretary #6215] Please put back on agenda: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-sonet-sdh (Autoreply)

Jackie,

I think with the responses from Steve BEllovin and Allison Mankin
it is clear that the document now has no more DISCUSSes and
passes and hence I think we can consider the document approved by
the IESG. You may want to make a note of that in the minutes aka:

  Documents aprroved since the telechat on March 6th:

     draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-sonet-sdh-08.txt (Proposed Standard)

Thanks,
Bert