Re: draft-katz-yeung-ospf-traffic-09.txt

>                     Yes    No-Objection  Discuss *  Abstain
> Randy Bush          [   ]     [ x ]       [   ]      [   ]

still no-ob, and apologies for posting a no-ob to the list, but an ops-dir
reviewer says

one question that strikes me is whether *Intra-area* TE is actually usable
and applicable to TE scenarios... and whether it's inter-area which you
really need, and having possibly different solutions for each -- if this
could not be extended to support inter-area -- could be undesirable.