Re: draft-katz-yeung-ospf-traffic-09.txt

>one question that strikes me is whether *Intra-area* TE is actually usable
>and applicable to TE scenarios... and whether it's inter-area which you
>really need, and having possibly different solutions for each -- if this
>could not be extended to support inter-area -- could be undesirable.

I have to say that I've never really believed in TE, so I haven't
really thought through that kind of consideration.  However, we're
bringing this forward for two reasons:
- wide deployment and use; people seem to want to use it even if your
  reviewer thinks it might not what they really need.
- draft-cheng-ccamp-ospf-multiarea-te-extensions-01.txt
  describes extensions to this to be multi-area.

  Bill