draft-ietf-ipfix-reqs-09.txt

I see:
   5.4.  Timestamps

     The metering process MUST be able to generate timestamps for the
     first and the last observation of a packet of a flow at the
     observation point. The timestamp resolution MUST be at least the one
     of the sysUpTime [RFC1213], which is one centisecond.

I think I'd rather see a reference to RFC3418 instead of RFC1213.
We can do so by RFC-Editor note. May want to check with authors too.

On page 14 I see:

      9. type of service octet (in case of IPv4), traffic class
         octet (in case of IPv6)

Is that not better state as

      9. DSCP, which is set in the type of service octet (in case of IPv4),
         or in the traffic class octet (in case of IPv6)

I ask this, cause for one of my MIB documents I asked Erik Nordmark who
responded:
> If the MIB does v4 and v6 it would make sense to calls this
> DSCP and have it apply across both.
> Also, I think it should be explicitly restricted to the DSCP bits and
> not be able to filter on the ECN bits - too high risk that
> somebody could
> accidentially break ECN.
>
> I hope they are not assuming the old IPv4 ToS definitions.

Thanks,
Bert