draft-ietf-ipfix-reqs-09.txt

I have a few comments on draft-ietf-ipfix-reqs-09.

I would prefer to see the paragraph referencing RFC 2119 in section 2.

Last paragraph in section 6.3.3 needs to be reworded.

In section 10.2, an important point is left unsaid. If the injection of IPFIX traffic fool the network provided into thinking that a DOS attack is underway, the countermeasures employed by the network provider may actually deny service to real customers.

The appendix needs to be moved up in the document.

Russ