Re: Comments on draft-iab-secmech-02.txt

> i would think that, from the iesg review point of view,
> the iab is like a wg and the iesg->iab liaison is like
> the responsible ad.

That definitely makes sense when the IAB as a body puts forth a standards
track document.

For informational/experimental documents we can choose to operate differently.

Note that the RFC-editor already has special case for IAB info/exp documents
in
	ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc-editor/rfc-editor-process.gif

In any case it makes sense for us to decide and pick an approach that minimizes
the risk of comments being dropped.

Regarding this document, are there additional comments in the pipeline that
I should wait for before forwarding Randy's?

  Erik