Re: FYI: Site Local

On torsdag, apr 3, 2003, at 19:12 Europe/Stockholm, Eric Rescorla wrote:

Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com> writes:
By my current quick count, we are at 33 YES, 35 NO.  This brings the
total count to 135 YES, 55 NO...  which is getting a bit too "rough",
don't you think?
Normally I wouldn't weigh in on this, but since it was sent to us...

I don't think that you determine consensus by adding up
the meeting + the mailing list. They're independent sampling
events. With that in mind, I'd say this is *very* rough.
What worries me more is that only 68 people have expressed their opinion.

paf