Re: Comments on draft-iab-secmech-02.txt

Steve:

You said that you would contact Charlie, since he has the writing token on this document. I agreed to help with this section if needed.

Russ

At 02:48 PM 4/3/2003 -0500, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
In message <Roam.SIMC.2.0.6.1049396675.13926.nordmark@bebop.france>, Erik Nordm
ark writes:

>Regarding this document, are there additional comments in the pipeline that
>I should wait for before forwarding Randy's?

I'm just back from lunch and haven't had a chance to look through all
of the comments Randy passed on. The one item on my plate was to
suggest describing the SIP use of S/MIME as a good example of object
security.