Re: mbone of IETF sessions

the info page is http://videolab.uoregon.edu/ according to the minutes page.

This page doesn't contain any way to find the archives - Joel and friends, could you fix that?

Multicast folks: I know there's usually a time lag between the meeting and the archives being available - it's specifically the ipv6 session that would be greatly interesting to have available, so if it's possible to apply "go-fast" to this specific session, we would be very grateful.

Harald