RE: **Monthly Milestone Report** (fwd)

Well, if they do keep their milestones reasonably realistic
and updated, then it would NOT be so much busy work, would it.

The sending of a reminder once every 6 months does not get them
to do it. Sending it once a month (we should announce it if we do)
would possibly bother them enuf that they might choose to indeed
do the realistic milestone updates.

My 2 cents

Thanks,
Bert