Date: fredag, april 04, 2003 15:48:12 -0500
From: "Barbara B. Fuller" <bfuller@foretec.com>
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Cc: Michael Lee <mlee@foretec.com>, jhargest@ietf.org
Subject: **Monthly Milestone Report**

Hi Harald:

Mike Lee is in the process of automating the Monthly Milestone Report (of
past due milestones) to the WG Chairs. Steve tells me that you had
requested that he send the report to the WG Chairs in a single Area only
each month, and rotate through all of the Areas over a period of seven or
eight months. I just want to confirm that this is the case, and that you
do not want the report to go to all of the WG Chairs every month.

Thank you.

Barbara

Barbara B. Fuller
Acting Executive Director