Re: [iesg-secretary #6318] WG Action: Evolution of SNMP Working Group (eos) to

Your request #6318 was resolved by jhargest:

IESG: FYI

Bert,

If this means what I think it means, and I've just joined today to try and
solve the SPAM issue, is there no hope for working groups to exist on this
topic? I haven't even begun, and the group is closed.

Help?

Mark Haas