RE: [iesg-secretary #6318] WG Action: Evolution of SNMP Working Group (eos) to

Mark, you want to read the minutes of the last OPS Area Opern Meeting
They are in the mail archive at:
   http://ops.ietf.org/lists/ops-area/ops-area.2003/

I am not sure I understand what SPAM has to do with all this

Thanks,
Bert