RE: BGP vs. 2385 draft

I think that instead of talking about RFC1771, you should be talking
about draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-20.txt, which I suspect is the doc that
will re-cycle at DS and obsolete 1771.

By the way Alex, that doc does not have an abstract, and normally
we do want an abstract, and it should state in the abstract that
it obsoletes RFC 1771.

Thanks,
Bert