RE: Fwd: FYI: Site Local

So this calls for carefull thinking when this is done a next time.
We (the chairs) should realize that a consensus was created during the
f2f meeting based on the clearly presented issues and pros and cons
of a proposal. If such is the case, then it is important to make
sure that the ML gets the same input/information before the ML
Last Call for consensus is made. Otherwise we get as can be expected
they dis-agree.

Thanks,
Bert