RE: Last Call: IPv6 Global Unicast Address Format to Informational

Dear IANA,

I now realize there maybe a small IANA issue in the document. In:

<http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv6-address-space>

There is a reference to RFC2374 that this draft will replace and make historic. The specific line is:

Global Unicast 001 1/8 [RFC2374]

When this draft is published as an RFC, it would be good to replace this reference with the new RFC. I am not sure if this change would happen automatically when the new RFC is published (and RFC2374 is made historic) or if a short IANA considerations should be added. This could be done during the RFC-Editor's 48 hour authors last call or a new draft could be issued. Please advise.

Thanks,
Bob