Re: **Monthly Milestone Report**

--On mandag, april 07, 2003 16:09:37 -0400 Michael Lee <mlee@foretec.com> wrote:

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

after discussing this a bit with the IESG, I've concluded that we
should aim for "simpler is better", and dump the milestones on all the
WGs once every 2 months. Should avoid Michael having to cope with
areas in the script for sending reminders.

Does this mean that we can collect all the over due milestones from all
WG and dump that to a file that will be accessible by WG chair or we
still need to send out over due reminder to all WG chairs every other
month?
we need to send each WG chair his milestones - if we just dump them to a file, he will never notice.