Do WG closing messages get sent to the closed WG?

It seems that SMIng and EOS WG closing messages were not
send to the WG mailing lists of the WGs themselves.

Maybe that was never done... so maybe it was normal
procedure. But I am checking, cause I do think that the
WG mailing list should be copied on such a last formal
email posting.

I have forwarded the WG ACTION message. So they now know.
Just want you to check the procedures. Would be good
to respond to the whole IESG I think.

Thanks,
Bert