RE: Another IESG Charter revision

I believe I have done several of them. Specifically those that go
for stds track. In fact I thought they MUST find a sponsoring or
shepherding AD to go through the process.

Mmm... I am working on an individual ID of my own that wants to go
stds track. I was planning to put it on IESG agenda (after 4 week
last call, whihc is running now) and then ask Randy my co-AD to
take the yes-vote. So you tell me we cannot do that?

Bert