Re: Another IESG Charter revision

Thomas,

  I would say we just use our judgement to chose which documents
  to take, and let the NomCom fix the bugs if they are so huge, as
  we do with BOF, for example. We seem to be getting too deep into
  potential procedural/political aspects, but we should also be
  able to just do the right thing... my 2 kopeikas...

--
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin/