Re: Last Call: IANA Charset MIB to Informational

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, act.5228 wrote:
> The IESG has received a request to consider IANA Charset MIB
> <draft-mcdonald-iana-charset-mib-02.txt> as an Informational RFC.
> This has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an IETF
> Working Group.

> final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
> iesg@ietf.org or ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by 2003-5-14.
>
> Files can be obtained via
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcdonald-iana-charset-mib-02.txt

The copyright notice in the MIB module does not conform to the
recently-adopted format format for IANA-maintained MIB modules.
I recommend that the document action contain an RFC Editor note
asking that the notice in the DESCRIPTION clause of the
MODULE-IDENTITY statement be changed from:

                    Copyright (C) The Internet Society (year).  This
                    version of this MIB module is part of RFC xxxx;
                    see the RFC itself for full legal notices."

to:

                    Copyright (C) The Internet Society (year).  The
                    initial version of this MIB module was published
                    in RFC xxxx. For full legal notices see the RFC
                    itself or see: http://www.ietf.org/copyrights/ianamib.html";

Regards,

Mike Heard