Potential IPR Claims

Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:37:00 +0200
From: Albin.Schaetzle@alcatel.de
To: scoya@ietf.org
Cc: Bernard.Sales@alcatel.com
Subject: Potential IPR Claims

Dear Steve,

I've to apologize the late answer, but here it is:

Alcatel is not aware of any IPRs, for which a license would be required to
practice the technology disclosed in the referred IETF documents below, but
Alcatel didn't perform any IPR search. If Alcatel should keep any patents
or patent applications for which a license would required to practice the
technology disclosed in the referred IETF documents, Alcatel would be
prepared to grant a license under the conditions of Alcatel's general
License statement sent to the IETF and, which is available on
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/ALCATEL-GENERAL. If there is a more detailed
particular question, please let me know.

If there are any IPR related questions with IETF, please don't hesitate to
contact me.

Best regards

Albin

Albin Schätzle                            Tel.: + 49 (0) 711 821 44525
IPR Standardization Manager                               Fax.: +49 (0) 711
821 44587
Intellectual Property Department
Alcatel                                   e-mail:
albin.schaetzle@alcatel.de
D-70436 Stuttgart, Lorenzstrasse 10

---------------------- Forwarded by Rita KEULEMANS/BE/ALCATEL on 26/02/2003