Re: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-architecture-05.txt

>didn't read the whole thing my head hurts but this seems like
>a good argument for the ietf to jettison mpls and call it the
>mpls-forum...  maybe scoya as 'business development weenie'
>for foretec might want to take it on :-)

I know what you mean...  Realistically, it is too late to make a
present of this work to some other organization, but I sure wouldn't
mind if it were to happen.  (No, I'm really not trying to reopen the
question; I'm just muttering into the beer I'm not drinking right now.)