Re: draft-chiba-radius-dynamic-authorization

Good catch. The figures are mislabeled. I'd suggest that Event-Timestamp
needs to be included in all messages and checked by both the NAS and
RADIUS server. In addition, both NAS and RADIUS server SHOULD be
configurable to reject messages without the Event-Timestamp option. Make
sense?

I'll make the requested changes (and address Russ's comments too) within
-16.