re: FWD: Changes to the ballot system.

Hi,

It occurs to me that the new ballot system could cause a problem for our
dynamic because we will have to go into the tracker to see each others'
Discuss comments.  The way things are now, we see them in the mailing list,
and there are both casual and formal responses (other Discusses).  A suggestion:
when a Discuss/comment is entered in the new ballot system, it should cause
a mail message to be generated to the iesg list.

People can then decide whether their response needs to be put into the ballot
system or just in email - but we won't lose the discussion aspect of Discusses this
way.

Allison