Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:04:16 -0500
To: iesg@ietf.org
From: Jacqueline Hargest <jhargest@ietf.org>
Subject: Updating IESG Address Book
Sender: iesg-admin@ietf.org
<mailto:iesg-request@ietf.org?subject=subscribe>

Hello everyone,

Please send me any updates to your address information listed at http://odin/IESG/internal/IESG-ADR.txt. In particular, I need Ted's, Jon's, and Russ's pointers. In addition, a few of you mentioned that your information is incorrect; so please let me know what needs updating at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,
Jacqueline