IESG Retreat

The Retreat will be held Tuesday April 29 and Wednesday April 30 at the
Aspen Wye River Conference Center (http://www.aspenwyeriver.com)
If you are arriving at BWI airport, please let me know your arrival time and
I will try to arrange for group transportation to the Wye River Center.

Please let know which meal events you will be attending (if you have
any special dietary requirements, please let me know):
Dinner on Monday evening, April 28 (approximately start time 7:00pm)
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Tuesday, April 29
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Wednesday, April 30
Breakfast on Thursday, May 1

Please confirm arrival and departure dates for your reservation at the
Aspen Wye River Conference Center (I need CC information from a few):

Alvestrand, Harald - Arrive: Mon, April 28; Depart: Thurs, May 1
Austein, Rob - Arrive: Mon, April 28; Depart: Wed, April 30
Bellovin, Steven - Arrive: Mon, April 28; Depart: Wed, April 30
Bush, Randy - Arrive: Mon, April 28; Depart: Thurs, May 1
Daigle, Leslie - Arrive: Mon, April 28; Depart: Wed, April 30
Falk, Aaron - Arrive: Mon, April 28; Depart: Wed, April 30 (need credit card info)
Fenner, Bill - undecided
Freed, Ned - undecided
Fuller, Barbara - Arrive: Mon, April 28; Depart: Thurs, May 1
Hardie, Ted - Arrive: Mon, April 28; Depart: Thurs, May 1
Hargest, Jackie - Arrive: Mon, April 28; Depart: Thurs, May 1
Housley, Russ - Arrive: Mon, April 28; Depart: Wed, April 30 (need credit card info)
Mankin, Allison - Arrive: Mon, April 28; Depart: Wed, April 30
Narten, Thomas - Arrive: Mon, April 28; Depart: Thurs, May 1
Nordmark, Erik - Arrive: Tues, April 29; Depart: Thurs, May 1
Peterson, Jon - Arrive: Mon, April 28; Depart: Wed, April 30 (need credit card info)
Wijnen, Bert - Arrive: Mon, April 28; Depart: Thurs, May 1
Zinin, Alex - Arrive: Mon, April 28; Depart: Thurs, May 1

Thanks,

Marcia