RE: Evaluation: <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-architecture-05.txt>

Ted,

My concern was that we have some concrete comments and I am asking
them to do a new rev before the end of this week, so we can try to
clear the DISCUSSes we have.

If I had some text that would explain to them the major issue you see,
then maybe they can do a few additional things:
- explain to us why they did what they did, could be helpfull
  during our discussion at the retreat
- possibly add some explanatory text to the document as well,
  so that others who look at it understand things better.

If it is too much to produce a coherent message that explains the
issue, , then we can try to do so after the retreat.

Thanks,
Bert