Re: Evaluation: <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-architecture-05.txt>

Hi Bert,
	I thought we agreed to talk about this at the retreat with a
white board and a beer.  The raw notes I have don't really capture
the main issue, which is that they have really just totally missed an
opportunity to create a coherent addressing architecture.  Reading
through the notes, I don't think they are in a state to send to the
working group.   I'd rather not make time for this until we've had
a chance to talk in person, but if you think my recording an abstain
has twigged them and they need something, I'll produce it.
	I also want to re-iterate that I think it is too late to go back and
fix this, and I won't stand in the way.
						regards,
								Ted