Re: Retreat regrets

> I'm afraid that I won't be able to make it to the retreat next week.

Long story but it looks like I'm in the same boat.

> Perhaps I'll be able to participate in the discussions via telephone,
> as Alex did in Doldersum and several did in Half Moon Bay?

Hopefully I will also be able to participate as well. The way Alex and
I did it for Doldersum was I set up a concall and then called the speakerphone
in the meeting room. Between Bill and myself I'm sure we have sufficient
conferencing facilities to do this again...

				Ned