Re: [iesg-secretary #6666] WG Review: Network Configuration (netconf)

Your request #6666 was resolved by jhargest:

IESG: FYI

Looks in general OK to me. However, a small nit:

> Configuration of networks of devices has become a critical requirement for
> operators in today's highly interoperable networks. Operators from large
> to small have developed or used vendor specific mechanisms to transfer
> configuration data to and from a device, and for examining device state
> information which may impact the configuration. Each of these mechanisms
> may be different in various aspects, such as session establishment,
> user authentication, configuration data exchange, and error responses.

I suggest to remove "developed or" from the last sentence since I doubt
that operators have indeed developed vendor specific mechanisms.

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder		International University Bremen
Phone: +49 421 200 3587		P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany