RE: [iesg-secretary #6666] WG Review: Network Configuration (netconf)

> > Operators from large to small have developed or used vendor
> > specific mechanisms to transfer configuration data to and
> > from a device, and for examining device state
> > information which may impact the configuration.
>
> I suggest to remove "developed or" from the last sentence
> since I doubt that operators have indeed developed vendor
> specific mechanisms.

Mmm... the way I read it is that opertaors have devloper mechanisms
or they have used vendor specific mechanisms.
So would changing to:

   Operators from large to small have developed their own
   mechanims or used vendor specific mechanisms to transfer
   configuration data to and from a device, and for examining
   device state information which may impact the configuration.

Also work?

Bert