RE: Getting yahoos to shut up

I made some typo-error comments to Marshall.
I also wonder:
- does a doc like this need/require a IPR section
  (I think our rules say yes, but it looks strange to me)
- Is the Q&A helpfull in this document. Maybe it is while being an
  I-D, but by the time it becomes an RFC... I wonder.

Otherwise it seems an acceptable doc for BCP to me

Thanks,
Bert