RE: Checking I-Ds for nits.

Inline

Not sure if it is still running. But if it were, would it be using
current SMI rules and current SMI documents to check against?

There is a new one at: smilint@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de

Send email with the "Subject: help" to <smilint@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de>
to get help information.

> alternatively, you can write your I-Ds in XML according to
> the rules in rfc 2629 and use an automated processor to
> generate the text, cf.,
> http://xml.resource.org/

I have used it, and I can testify that it helps a lot with being
compliant with many of the nits. Not all, but many.

Bert