Re: FW: [Entmib] Minutes from SF (fwd)

>> My udnerstanding is that the answer is YES. We MUST see an implementation
>> report where at least two genetically independent implementations DO
>> implement all the SHOULDs. We do not require that everyone implements
>> them, but at least two must do so in oder to advance from PS to nay
>> higher level.
>>
>> Am I correct or do people have differing opinions?
>
> That is my interpretation too.

disagree

the requirement is

  for every feature
    two implementations must interoperate for that feature

NOT

  for two implementation
    they both must implement all features

and i believe we are not just testing the clarity of the documentation
of the SHOULDs and MUSTs, but of all described features.  but i can see
this getting gushy at the edges.

randy