FW: resend on draft-ietf-ipo-framework

Alex/Scott,
this doc is back on IESG agenda.
Did Scott (or Alex) indeed check with ITU and T1X1 folk if
they reviewed and are OK. I ask, cause there is layer 1
discussion in this doc... and often we seem to be stepping
on ITU and/or T1X1 toes ....

Alex, some section numbers have changed compared to what they
were in the email exchanges belwo.

Alex, are you happy with Sect 5.2.2.1
I thought we (IESG) were not in favor of using BGP for all
these sorts of things. Maybe I am not clear on this, so if you
say it is OK, then fine. My question specifically was:
> > > - I wonder if and how sect 6.2.2.1 relates to our recent discussion
> > >   on the use of RPs (BGP in this case, 2547) in the area of VPN.
> > >   There is more on the possible use of RPs in sect 7.7.2
> >
> The above piece may indeed not be "understandable" to them. This was
> my question to other IESG members, where we had discussed use of RPs
> for VPN etc. Alex/Randy were driving that discussion if I remember well.
> If they think the doc is OK in that respect, then I am fine with that.

Thanks,
Bert